- Patient Information
- Patient Education
- Alternative to Braces for Teens
- Dental Anxiety
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea?
- Do I Need a Root Canal?
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Options For Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Post-Op Care for Dental Implants
- Preventative Dental Care
- The Dental Implant Procedure
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile?
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth?
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary?
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding?
- Which is Better Invisalign or Braces?
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants?
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
The staff at Bella Vita Dental is committed to providing excellent dental care in a comfortable environment where patients can relax and feel at ease. Here you will find information on what to expect during your first appointment along with links to patient forms and paperwork.
We accept all PPO insurances. We are contracted with:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
We are happy to hear from you, answer your questions, and schedule an appointment. Reach either of our offices, any time!
It is easy to make an appointment for your initial examination and dental treatments with Bella Vita Dental. Simply call us to request an appointment and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you. If you schedule an appointment and something comes up, please call us 48 hours in advance. Please notify us a week in advance for treatment time reserved, so that we can accommodate other patient requests.